Well this is the month many fans have been waiting for. It's October and that means one thing. Well, it means one thing that is far more important than other things to us film and TV lovers: the return of The Walking Dead!
As such, we're going to give all you Walking Dead fans a chance to own a cool piece of memorabilia. Check below for details.
Y'all know how this goes by now. Be one of the top 10 commenters for the month of October and you'll be entered into the drawing for the Comment Contest prizes. Our grand prize winner will be the lucky one to win a piece of cool Walking Dead memorabilia. We'll also be rewarding 3 other winners. Check out the prizes below:
Grand Prize: Autographed Walking Dead photo
1st runner-up: DVD/Blu-ray of choice
2nd runner-up: DVD/Blu-ray of choice
3rd runner-up: DVD/Blu-ray of choice
Of course we can't forgot our hard working contributors. We'll be doing this lottery style as well. Be in the top 10 contributors for the month here on Filmwatch and you'll be entered to win one of our two prizes.
1st place: $50 Amazon gift card
2nd place: $25 Amazon gift card
So, there you have. Good luck to everyone and have fun.
Rules and Guidelines:
1. Only one prize per member. In the event that a member is eligible for multiple prizes, said member will be awarded the one prize of the highest value.
2. DVD prizes are for standard movies only. Box sets, special collector's editions or seasons of TV shows are not allowed unless otherwise stated.
3. Competition is open to all FilmWatch users, except for employees of HAVAmedia and immediate relatives. Contests are not limited to the US/NA.
4. In the event of unforeseen circumstances FilmWatch/HAVAmedia reserves the right to substitute the prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
5. Spamming of comments, heat altering or cheating of any nature will result in disqualification from all contests for the month.
6. Prizes are not transferrable.
7. The winners of the competition will be notified by PM here on FilmWatch.
8. Failure to reply to PM notification within fourteen (14) days results in forfeiture of prize.