Top
530°

The L Word crew member spills tea: real sex, man bashing, and low ratings

A crew member from the set of The L Word: Generation Q got in touch with us to reveal some of the shows dirtiest secrets... and they are pretty nasty.

Read Full Story >>
sausageroll.com.au
Oculus Quest Giveaway! Click Here to Enter
The story is too old to be commented.
SodoBot37d ago

Trash show... And I'm gay lol

ReVibe36d ago

Right? Just be gay, DWYD. This pendulum push is bullshit. Straight people are getting more discrimination than gays ever have.

Fototherapist36d ago

I wouldn't go that far, but yes, straights get some unwarranted bashing (especially straight white males).

Prince-Ali36d ago

one of the stupidest things i've EVER read in my life!!!!!!!

Allsystemgamer36d ago (Edited 36d ago )

Uh. No. Gay people have been murdered for being gay all throughout history. Including today.

I agree with your first part.

BlackTar18736d ago

more than gays in the past? No, they are not although they are being targetted for no real reason, people are looking at like 1% of straight men who are not in support of gays and then extrapolating that across the other 99% and pretending like it's the right thing to do.

+ Show (1) more replyLast reply 36d ago