February Contest Details
Well, it's February and that means one of the biggest months for the world of movies. As I'm sure you all know, this month is the month of the Oscars. As such, we're going to be returning to our Oscar Prediction Contest. Check below for more details and other contests for the month.
*****OSCAR PREDICTION CONTEST*****
Each week I'll be making another blog post featuring a set number of categories from the Oscars, along with the nominees. Your job is simple: take your guess at who will win each category come the big night. After the awards show, predictions will be tallied. The member who had the most correct predictions will win.
The prize for this event will be a $50 Amazon gift card.
Week 1: http://filmwatch.com/user/b...
Since this month is big for movies, let's make it big for our members here as well. One of the other big things this month is the release of the latest in the Die Hard franchise. For that, we're gonna make it special in the comment contest.
As usual, we're going the comment lottery route. Be in the top 15 commenters on Filmwatch for the month of February and you'll be entered to win the grand prize. That grand prize?
A Die Hard movie still autographed by Bruce Willis himself!
While we're doing it big with cool prizes, let's keep the streak going. We'll give away a big prize for the Contributor Contest as well.
Per usual, lottery style, be in the top 15 contributors on Filmwatch for the month of February and you'll be entered to win our grand prize for contributors.
One lucky winner will walk away with a brand new Blu-ray player.
There you have it. Good luck to everyone. And keep an eye out for the Oscar prediction threads to open soon.
Rules and Guidelines:
1. Only one prize per member. In the event that a member is eligible for multiple prizes, said member will be awarded the one prize of the highest value.
2. DVD prizes are for standard movies only. Box sets, special collector's editions or seasons of TV shows are not allowed unless otherwise stated.
3. Competition is open to all FilmWatch users, except for employees of HAVAmedia and immediate relatives. Contests are not limited to the US/NA.
4. In the event of unforeseen circumstances FilmWatch/HAVAmedia reserves the right to substitute the prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
5. Spamming of comments, heat altering or cheating of any nature will result in disqualification from all contests for the month.
6. Prizes are not transferrable.
7. The winners of the competition will be notified by PM here on FilmWatch.
8. Failure to reply to PM notification within seven (7) days results in forfeiture of prize.